KBC Brussels Touch
- Bank securely online on your PC and tablet
- Use it to arrange insurance, take out loans, make investments and much more besides
- Bank wherever and whenever you want
Meet KBC Brussels Touch
KBC Brussels Touch lets you bank quickly and securely online on your PC or tablet, wherever you are. It's the ideal solution if you've difficulty getting to your KBC Brussels branch during the day or when you want an overview of all your banking and insurance products.
What features does Touch offer?
Make payments and transfer money
- See all your accounts and cards at a glance
- Set up standing orders
- Pay by SEPA direct debit
- Manage beneficiaries
- Order foreign currency
- Get and pay bills through Zoomit
- See what you've spent, what you plan to spend and account information
- SEPA credit transfers
- International transfers
- Open or close an account
- Take out or end account insurance for an insurable savings account
View account statements and reports
- Get e-statements in various formats and choose how often you get them
- Find specific transactions and print them off or save them in a separate view
Apply for and monitor savings and investment products
- See all your savings and investment products at a glance
- Switch to KBC Brussels Invest (if you have it)
- Keep a close eye on the return on your ExpertEase fund
- View your assets in detail
- See a breakdown of your liquid assets, fixed-income products, funds and shares
Start saving and investing
- See all the ways you can save and invest using KBC Brussels Touch
- Get personalised advice from one of our wealth management specialists by chat or video chat
Start with the basics
- Open a savings account
- Subscribe to term investments
- Top up tax-friendly savings and investments
- Change standing orders under your investment plan
- Set up standing orders
- Save for your pension and in tax by combining pension and long-term savings
- Invest periodically
Take out and manage your mortgage loan and home insurance
- See your mortgage and other loans plus related insurance at a glance
- Work out and apply for instalment loans and get an answer right away
- See what home insurance will cost you and take it out online
- Open a Security Deposit Savings Account in just 3 minutes
- Send us your loan-related invoices online
Do you also have a business account?
Frequently asked questions
How secure is KBC Brussels Touch?
Security is a top priority for us, especially when it comes to online banking and insurance. That’s why KBC Brussels Touch has security software that protects you against hackers and viruses when you use it on your computer and tablet.
The 5-digit PIN on your tablet is just as secure as your card reader, since logging in is only possible using the personally chosen PIN registered in your name.
If you enter an incorrect PIN three times in a row, you’ll have to register again using your card reader and debit card. Another security feature is automatic logout after a few minutes of inactivity. As always, remember to stay alert at all times and never divulge your personal details or PINs to anyone.
How do you log in to KBC Brussels Touch?
You can log in to KBC Brussels Touch using your card reader and debit card. If you don't have your card reader to hand, that's not a problem. You can also log in quickly and securely using the itsme app and your smartphone. If you’re on a tablet, you can always log in using your five-digit PIN instead. See all about logging into KBC Brussels Touch and using it to sign transactions.