Energy loan: for energy-efficient investments
- Get your loan at our sharp rate
- Invest at least 50% of your budget in energy efficiency
- Avoid paying origination and registration fees
Why go for a energy loan with KBC Brussels?
Ready to look to the future and live in an energy-efficient home? Just send us proof of your investment and we’ll set things in motion for your KBC Brussels Energy Loan application.
At least half of your investment must be for energy saving home improvements.
Did you know that...
You can also borrow for your purchase and renovation project, using the Flemish interest-subsidised renovation loan? See how the system of the Flemish interest-subsidised renovation loan works here.
More information on the KBC Brussels Energy Loan
This loan is for you if at least half of your home improvements are for energy-efficiency:
Energy-saving enhancements that are eligible include:
• New central heating or solar boiler
• Water pumps and other geothermal energy systems
• Energy monitoring systems (smart thermostat)
Insulation and glazing
• Double and high-efficiency glazing
• Roof, wall or floor insulation
• Asbestos removal
Aeration and ventilation
• Ventilation systems
• Airtightness testing and improvements
• Low-energy hot water systems
• Water saving and filter systems, like rainwater harvesting
Electricity and lighting
• Low-energy lighting
• Solar panels
• Home batteries
• Wind turbines
• Charging stations
• Energy audits (including energy performance certification)
If your energy-efficiency improvements represent less than 50% of your expenses, our renovation loan may be the one for you.
- You can make even more long-term savings with energy-efficiency investments
- And that’s not all. Your home will also be worth more if you sell or let it later.
Our KBC Brussels Touch and KBC Brussels Mobile let you easily work out and apply for your loan. They give you a personal rate right away, just like we do at your branch. We make it easy! Don’t take our word for it though. Ask the more than 80% of our loan applicants who’ve requested their loan online. Have questions or need advice? Our KBC Brussels Live is there for you.
Our Touch and Mobile apps also show you full details of your loan. See quickly:
- How much you have left to pay off
- When your next repayment is due
- How long your loan still has to run and what you pay each month
You don’t need to have a current account with us to apply for a KBC Brussels Energy Loan. Simply work out your KBC Brussels Energy Loan with us on our website.
The rate of interest is 3.89% (4.39% as from 85 months).
The minimum term for a KBC Brussels Energy Loan is six months. The maximum term:
- Follows the statutory repayment terms
- May not exceed 144 months
- May not be longer than the economic life of what you're paying for
We will disburse your renovation loan
- Once we have received the signed documents and proof of investment from you
- Onto a specified account or joint account in your name
You start making your loan repayments one month after your renovation loan is paid to you. All subsequent monthly repayments will take place on the same day of the month as the initial repayment.