Doccle is basically a digital filing cabinet. It lets you store and manage all your documents from various participating partners online. These can range from energy bills to certificates for your tax return.
Keep everything in one place
Store your documents online in a single location and conveniently organise and manage them your way with Doccle.
Pay bills easily
Select ‘pay now’ to enter your familiar KBC Brussels environment and pay bills right from Doccle.
Quick access to Doccle from KBC Brussels Touch
Tap or click 'Doccle Connect' in KBC Brussels Touch to access Doccle. That's all there is to it.
What is Doccle?
Do more with Doccle
- Receive and store all kinds of documents online like energy bills, credit card billing statements or home loan-related documents
- Manage your documents using categories to organise your filing and upload documents of your own to your Doccle archive
- Make instant payments right from Doccle by selecting 'pay now' to enter your familiar KBC Brussels environment (like KBC Brussels Touch) and pay your bills, including when you're on the go (without needing your card reader)
Get the Doccle app for your tablet and smartphone and take your digital filing cabinet with you wherever you go.
How long do documents stay available?
Doccle archives and gives you access to your documents online for at
least seven years, letting you easily find paperwork when you need to
(unless you’ve removed it yourself).
Documents will never disappear from Doccle or our apps without you being informed.
Is Doccle secure?
Doccle ensures your privacy and security in association with
Worldline, a French multinational with years of expertise in securing
Doccle will never use your details or pass them on to third parties for other purposes, nor will Doccle’s partners ever have access to other partners’ documents or data.
How do I get access to Doccle?
Creating a Doccle account just got even simpler. If you're not a user yet, you can activate Doccle immediately through KBC Touch or KBC Mobile.
Connecting to Doccle for the first time
- Log in to KBC Brussels Touch
- Select ‘Profile’ at the top right
- Hit ‘Communication preferences’ at the bottom left
- Press the ‘Doccle Connect’ button
- Start using your Doccle account connected to ours
If you’ve already connected your Doccle account to ours, go straight to the Doccle website.
You've now added us on Doccle and can start receiving documents from us that way.