European Accident Statement
Make sure there is a European Accident Statement form in your vehicle.
Get one from your KBC Insurance agent or at your bank branch.
On the cover page of your European Accident Statement form, note down
- Your KBC Insurance agent’s contact details.
Your insurance agent is also there to help you with insurance that you've taken out through your bank branch.
- The name of the repairer you would like to repair your car following an accident. KBC Insurance works with a network of repairers.
For more information, see Having your vehicle repaired.
Know how to fill in the form correctly?
Watch our short film clip
Preventing loss, damage or injury
- Always drive within the speed limit and regularly check your tyre pressure
- Always wear a seat belt, as this will reduce the chance of death or injuries by 50%
- Never drive under the influence of drugs, alcohol and/or medication and make sure that you are well rested before driving
KBC Brussels Assistance
Taking out a loan for a motor home
Simulate your motor-home loan online and work out your monthly instalments.
What to do if your vehicle is stolen?
Has your car been stolen? Was it broken into? Discover what you need to do in order to report the theft.
What should you do in the event of glass breakage?
Have windows in your car been broken and need replacing? Find out what you should do.