Get one free with a KBC Brussels Plus Account
A debit card personalised with a photo is included as part of the payment features of our KBC Brussels Plus Account.
Preview your personalised card
You can see how your favourite photos will look on your personalised debit card so you can choose the one that works best.
Change your photo every year
With our KBC Brussels Plus Account, you can personalise your debit card for free twice a year.
Who it's for
Wherever you go, remind yourself of a cherished moment between you and your partner or on a fun holiday by personalising your debit card with your favourite photo. To personalise your debit card you need:
Need a debit card, but don't bank with us yet? Open a current account. You'll receive your debit card by post within five banking days.
Personalised debit card charges
|KBC Brussels Plus Account|
|Debit card personalised with a photo
||Included (twice a year)
|Additional photo||10 euros|
If you'd like to learn more about what your KBC Brussels Debit Card will cost you, see our charges for an extra or replacement card.
How do you get a personalised debit card?
- Open our Touch or Mobile app and apply to replace your current debit card (replacement cards are free with our Plus Account or 6 euros with a Basic Account)
- Opt for a debit card with a photo on it (get a personalised card for free up to twice a year with our Plus Account or for 10 euros with a Basic Account)
- Select a photo from your phone or computer
- Get your new personalised debit card a few days later by post
Choose a photo
Once you've chosen your photo and sent us your design, we'll e-mail you to let you know whether the photo is acceptable. We don't accept these types of images:
- Images downloaded from the Internet that infringe copyright
- Offensive images
- Photos that make your card difficult to read
1 KBC Brussels bank cards may only be used as standard within Europe (including European overseas territories, Turkey and six other countries). View a full list of countries where your KBC Brussels Debit Card can be used.