All set for your holiday? See our checklist!
We provide this checklist to ensure before you leave that you’re prepared for any setback during your trip, that you can easily book and pay for things abroad and that you always have your travel documents close to hand.
Your travel insurance
- Customise your travel insurance by adding optional personal assistance, luggage, cancellation or travel accident cover
- For a single trip or the whole year
- Valid worldwide
Driving on holiday
- Put together your own car insurance and choose from fully or partial comprehensive cover, legal assistance insurance or driver accident insurance
- Taking out road breakdown rescue service and assistance prepares you for any setback at home and abroad – whether it's damage to your car or an accident or illness during your holiday, KBC Brussels and VAB are there for you
If you need to file a claim, you obviously want to be helped as quickly as possible. You can reach us 24/7 from anywhere in the world:
- For urgent assistance, call a KBC Brussels employee on +32 (0) 16 24 24 24
- Kate is also on hand to help you file a claim in KBC Brussels Mobile
Ordering foreign currency
If you want to take cash with you on holiday, make sure to order your foreign currency in advance using KBC Brussels Touch or Kate in KBC Brussels Mobile.
Your credit card comes in useful before, during and after your holiday.
- Before you leave: book your holiday in just a few minutes
- While travelling: pay tolls and fill up in seconds
- At your destination: pay using your card and PIN in shops, restaurants and car hire companies
- Back home: check your holiday expenditure in KBC Brussels Touch or KBC Brussels Mobile and stagger repayment of what you've spent on your card
Whether it’s ordering foreign currency, enabling your credit card for use abroad or checking to see if you're properly insured, just ask Kate and it’ll be arranged in no time!