KBC Brussels Credit Card
- Make payments and withdraw cash worldwide
- Spread your repayments over several months if you wish
- Go for one of the optional insurance packages or package of services, or combine them
Why go for a credit card?
The free KBC Brussels Credit Card gives you the freedom and convenience to make payments and withdraw cash anywhere in the world. Moreover, what you spend during the month is not debited from your account right away, but instead at the beginning of the following month.
The KBC Brussels Credit Card is in fact a card that you can customise to suit your personal needs. You can, for instance:
- Set your own limit
- Spread your repayments if you wish
- Choose from a range of optional, fee-based insurance packages and service packages that ensure maximum convenience
Find out more about the credit card
The KBC Brussels Credit Card comes free with the KBC Brussels Plus Account.
Choose the maximum amount you may spend per month (for example, when you’re on holiday), provided the limit has been approved first.
- Pay conveniently at merchants worldwide using the Mastercard network.
- Shop online with ease on your smartphone or desktop no matter where you are (whether you’re shopping online, booking a holiday, reserving tickets or taking out a subscription, pay in a flash with your KBC Brussels Credit Card).
- Withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
Generally speaking, what you put on your credit card is usually deducted from your account in one go the following month. If you prefer to spread your repayments over several months, you can link a KBC Brussels Flex Budget facility to your KBC Brussels Credit Card. This is an extra cash reserve which you pay back at your own pace. When you use it, you only pay interest on the amount outstanding.
Depending on your specific needs, you can link your KBC Brussels Credit Card to one of our insurance packages or service packages. If you want, you’re free to combine them too.
You can choose from these optional packages:
- Shopping package (1.50 euros/month): Recently bought an expensive pullover and snagged one of the sleeves? Was your online purchase damaged when delivered or was it not what you ordered? With the shopping package linked to your KBC Brussels Credit Card, you’re covered for damage to or theft of your in-store and online purchases. Not only that, you also get two years' extra warranty on top of the statutory two-year period.
- Travel package (7.00 euros/month): Need to unexpectedly cancel or cut short your trip or has your luggage been delayed? Perhaps you’ve damaged your hire car and have to pay the excess? Just add the travel package to your KBC Brussels Credit Card and travel with peace of mind wherever you go.
- Luxury package (25.00 euros/month): Want a premium experience at all times, wherever you are? With the luxury package added to your KBC Brussels Credit Card, you really get to experience what luxury is all about. A Personal Travel & Lifestyle Manager is there for you 24/7 to inspire you for your personal needs, in planning exclusive trips or when buying high-end luxury goods. And that’s not all – you also get to access airport lounges throughout the world.
If you hold a Silver, Gold or Platinum Mastercard, you don't have to do anything and can continue using your current card as usual. We’ll contact you at a later date to change your current card to a new one. If you have any questions, just contact KBC Brussels Live.
Good to know
The KBC Brussels Credit Card is a credit card issued by: KBC Bank NV, with registered office at Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels, Belgium. VAT BE 0462.920.226, RLP Brussels, FSMA 026 256 A.
The KBC Brussels Flex Budget facility is an open-ended credit facility linked to the KBC Brussels Credit Card and used as an additional means of drawing credit.
Lender and card issuer: KBC Bank NV. Subject to your card or credit application being approved by KBC Bank NV.
Your intermediary is the first point of contact for any complaints you may have. If no agreement can be reached, please contact KBC Brussels Complaints Management, Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, email@example.com, tel. 016 43 25 94 or firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ombfin.be. This does not affect your legal rights.