Why open an account online?
- Get an account from the comfort of home at your kitchen table or in your favourite chair
- Forget about opening hours in the digital world and open your account whenever it suits you best
- Get your debit card by post in just a few days
Who can open an account online?
We accept applications from:
- Over-18s: If you’re younger, no problem! You parents can open an account for you online as long as you’re 10 or older.
- Existing and new customers: If you’re not with us yet, just keep your ID card to hand when applying.
- Even if you don’t currently have Belgian citizenship or a permanent address in Belgium, you can still apply online for a current account with us. All you need to do once you arrive in Belgium is go to your branch to sign for and get your debit card.
How do I open an account online?
1. Choose an account (Plus or Child)
2. Made your choice? Open your account!
3. Activate your account after getting your debit card
We’re here to advise and help you, including online. Chat with us
when applying and we’ll be delighted to assist you (service available
from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.). Contact
KBC Brussels Live.