How to notify us of a death
It is important to let us know as soon as possible that one of our clients has died. When you notify us of the death, you will receive a first set of useful information and we will begin handling the deceased's banking and insurance affairs. A short time later, you will have a telephone meeting with an Estates employee, who will tell you what needs taken care of and when.
You can tell us of a death
- At any KBC Brussels branch, or at the KBC Brussels Insurance agency where the deceased was a client
- Send us a copy of the death certificate so we can help you faster
- Get instant confirmation of receipt
- Receive full details soon after to arrange a meeting with us
- Not with us? Register with us as next of kin right after reporting the death so we can settle the estate for you as quickly and easily as possible