What to do if your vehicle is stolen?

What to do if your vehicle is stolen?

Report the theft to the police

Call the police (101 or 112). Submit your report to the police within 24 hours, even if you are abroad. Request a copy of your statement and the file number of your report. KBC Brussels needs these for the claim.

Report the theft to your KBC Brussels Insurance agent or via our call centre

Get the KBC Brussels Mobile app to file digital insurance claims in a flash if you suffer an accident, damage or theft.


Does your vehicle have a built-in GPS tracker? You should immediately inform the relevant assistance helpline.

Keep all your car keys ready for the KBC Brussels loss assessor

We're here to help

Buying a motorbike or scooter?

A KBC Brussels Motorcycle Loan lets you spread your costs over a longer period.

Simulate and apply for a car loan

Already with KBC Brussels? Work out now how much you'd pay every month for your car loan and apply online.

Snow safety

Driving in the snow. Preventing snow damage at home.

How much can I borrow?

We'll help you with a few guidelines.