Which type of Home Insurance do you require?

Which type of Home Insurance do you require?

Home insurance for your first home (main residence)

Home insurance for your second home

Home Insurance for second-home owners

Home Insurance for second-home tenants

KBC Home Insurance is a KBC Insurance product. Don’t forget to read the information document at www.kbcbrussels.be/home-insurance before taking out the insurance.  

This product is governed by the laws of Belgium. The insurance applies for a year and renews automatically unless you cancel it no later than three months before the principal renewal date. Your intermediary is the first point of contact for any complaints you may have. If no agreement can be reached, please send an e-mail to KBC Complaints Management at complaints@kbc.be or call 016 43 25 94. You can also contact the Belgian insurance industry’s ombudsman service: info@ombudsman-insurance.be, www.ombudsman-insurance.be. This does not affect your legal rights.  

You are covered for the risks listed in the General Conditions. Some examples: damage caused by fire, storm, water and collision. Not covered: loss, deliberate damage, flooding, etc. The full list of exclusions can be found in the General Conditions.   

Visit our website or contact one of our insurance experts to request a quotation for KBC Home Insurance. KBC Home Insurance is a product offered by KBC Insurance NV, a Belgian insurance company.