Switching to KBC Brussels
1. Open a current account or savings account
If you hold a current account at the moment, you can only switch to a KBC Brussels Current Account.
If you hold a savings account at the moment, you can switch to a KBC Brussels Current Accountor a KBC Brussels Savings Account.
Open your KBC Brussels Current Account or KBC Brussels Savings Account online or at a KBC Brussels branch.
2. Download KBC Brussels Mobile
Start your bank switch using KBC Brussels Mobile on your phone.
3. Sort out your bank switch with KBC Brussels Mobile
Open your app and tap Offer > Accounts > Move your accounts to KBC Brussels for free.
You can move other products – like investments or pension savings – to KBC Brussels, as well. Contact KBC Brussels Live and they'll be happy to tell you the best way to do this.
Prefer to sort out your bank switch at the branch or by e-mail?
- E-mail it to a KBC Brussels branch near you
- Send everything via a message in KBC Brussels Touch or KBC Brussels Mobile
- Alternatively, drop by your branch