Tap your current account to see the details. Tap the three dots at the top right and then tap ‘Settings’. You can purchase KBC CyberSecure Insurance under ‘Add services’.
Tap Offer > Insurance > Protect yourself against online fraud.
Tap the current account from which you pay for KBC CyberSecure Insurance. Tap the three dots at the top right and then tap ‘Settings’. Tap ‘Manage’ next to KBC CyberSecure Insurance.
You can take out KBC CyberSecure Insurance for all your family’s current accounts. A member of your family may have already opted for this.
Tap a current account to see its details. Tap the three dots at the top right and then tap ‘Settings’.
Tap the current account from which you pay for the KBC Brussels Antivirus Software Package. Tap the three dots at the top right and then tap ‘Settings’. Tap ‘Manage’ next to the KBC Brussels Antivirus Software Package.
On the KBC Brussels website, enter the search phrase ‘KBC Brussels Antivirus Software Package’.
The KBC Brussels Antivirus Software Package is a product you purchase for the entire family, so if a member of your household has already taken out the service, you’re automatically covered as well.
At KBC Brussels, we do our utmost to ensure that your mobile banking transactions are as secure as possible.
- You can only use our mobile banking service on devices you’ve already registered yourself.
- You need a PIN to log in and sign transactions. Each time you enter your PIN, a unique, single-use electronic signature is generated and sent to us.
- When you register to use KBC Brussels Mobile on your device, you set the maximum daily amount (within certain limits) that you can transfer by specific types of credit transfer.
Don’t forget that as a user of KBC Brussels Mobile, you too play a vital role in ensuring its security.
- Keep your PIN secret! Make sure no-one is looking over your shoulder when you’re entering your PIN into an ATM or device.
- Only use legal software.
- Always close your mobile banking app when you’ve finished using it.
You need to register your mobile device to be able to use KBC Brussels Mobile on it. You only have to do this once using your card reader and debit card. KBC Brussels Mobile can only be opened on devices you’ve already registered.
Call us immediately any time on 016 432 000 (emergency number).
Call us immediately any time on 016 432 000 (+32 16 432 000 from abroad) (emergency numbers). They can block all your KBC Brussels apps right away.
If you also lost your debit card together with your smartphone, you must immediately block it via Card Stop (078 170 170).