Pay safe and contactless with Apple devices
- Make easy, secure payments fast
- At the till with your iPhone or Apple Watch
- On websites and in apps with the Apple Pay button
- Available to KBC Brussels Plus Account holders
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay lets you easily make fast and secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on websites using your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or MacBook.
Where can I pay using Apple Pay?
Apple Pay makes it easy to pay for minor and major purchases in stores, in apps, and online.
- Shops and other businesses worldwide
Anywhere you see the contactless or Apple Pay symbol lets you pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Apps and websites
Use Apple Pay to pay quickly and securely in apps using your iPhone or iPad or on websites using your MacBook, iPad, or iPhone.
What do I need to use Apple Pay?
How do I add my card to Apple Pay?
- Open KBC Brussels Mobile and tap 'Additional services'. You will be redirected to the 'Offer' tab.
- Scroll down to 'Payment services' and tap 'Apple Pay'.
- Tap 'Link your card' and follow the steps.
- Set it as your default card if you want.
- Done! You can now use Apple Pay.
How do I pay with Apple Pay?
iPhone at a payment terminal
- Touch ID: place your finger on Touch ID and hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless payment terminal until you see a check mark and ‘Done’ on your screen.
- Face ID: double-press your iPhone’s side button, glance at your iPhone to confirm your identity using Face ID, then hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless payment terminal until you see a check mark and ‘Done’ on your screen.
Apple Watch at a payment terminal
- Press the side button of your Apple Watch twice to pay with your default card or pick another one.
- Hold your Apple Watch near the contactless payment terminal until you see a check mark on your screen.
Apple Pay in apps and on websites
- Select Apple Pay as your way to pay.
- Check that the details are correct and pick another card if desired.
- Confirm the payment and sign using Face ID or Touch ID.
Is it safe to pay by Apple Pay?
Paying by Apple Pay is as safe and secure as contactless payments using your debit or credit card. There’s no PIN required. Simply hold your iPhone or Apple Watch close to the payment terminal and confirm your identity using Face ID or Touch ID.
Your card details are protected and never stored on your Apple device or Apple servers. Your transaction information is never shared or stored either.