Information and publications
The Key Investor Information Document will help you understand the nature of investment funds and the risks associated with them. In this way, the document enables you to make well-informed investment decisions.
It is sometimes necessary, in the investor’s interest, to merge or liquidate a sub-fund or investment fund. Find out more in this overview.
- Press releases
Here, you can consult the press releases on prospectus updates (only available in French), the involved sub-funds and the period during which a cost-free redemption of parts, taxes exempt, is possible.
Where are the assets in which your investment fund
A custodian literally takes custody of the assets in which your investment fund invests. They also perform a number of checks. Read here about who has assumed this important task for your investment fund.
- Update on the
tax on custody accounts
In the summer of 2017, the government decided to implement tax on custody accounts from 2018. The act came into force on 10 March 2018.
A summary of the scope of this act is provided here.
- Execution Quality Report –
KBC Asset Management NV (pdf, csv)
The Execution Quality Report describes for each class of financial instruments the top five execution venues and information on the quality of execution obtained.
In scope of the report are orders executed for professional and retail mandates managed by KBC Asset Management NV.
For each investment product, consult information such as the investment policy, risks and key data - and documents such as the prospectus and the Key Investors Information document (KIID).
About us: guidelines and procedures
This report provides you with more information on how entities in the KBC Asset Management group organise their remuneration policy.
KBC Asset Management has drawn up clear guidelines on how voting rights are to be used. At all times, voting is done in the interests of investors during the annual general meeting of a company. Read the guidelines on voting rights here.
- Read these important General guidelines for share recommendations
- More information on the
valuation rules and sensitivity analysis (Dutch) (French)
- Changed recommendations in the past 12 months
- Our jargon buster:
- Buy: the analyst expects the price of the share to rise by at least 10% over the next six months.
- Increase: the analyst expects the price of the share to rise by up to 15% over the next six months.
- Hold: the analyst expects the price of the share to increase or decrease by up to 5% over the next six months.
- Decrease: the analyst expects the price of the share to fall by up to 15% over the next six months.
- Sell: the analyst expects the price of the share to fall by at least 10% over the next six months.