What’s your personal investment proposal?
It’s a fully digital and personalised proposal, designed to give your assets every possible chance to grow over time. When working out the proposal, we factor in your investment profile, your financial situation and your knowledge and experience. By adopting this approach, KBC Brussels's investment experts ensure your investments stay up-to-date with market trends.
Let your savings earn more
It's almost always a good idea to have some savings to fall back on to cover any unexpected expenses. Generally speaking, you should keep the equivalent of three to six months' (joint) net salary in reserve.
If your savings buffer is higher than that, you might want to consider investing the surplus funds and potentially earn a higher return. In this way, you maintain a healthy balance between your investments and a safe and comfortable financial reserve. Your personal investment proposal is a neat way to help you invest those extra funds in your savings buffer.
Yes, you can. If you'd like to invest a bit more or less than in our proposal, or are prepared to opt for more risk and a higher investment amount, simply make the relevant adjustments to our proposal.
1. Open your KBC Brussels Mobile app and log in
2. Tap ‘My KBC Brussels’ at the bottom of your screen
3. Scroll to ‘Investments’ and tap ‘(+) New’
4. Scroll down and tap ‘Get a personal investment proposal’
1. Open KBC Brussels Touch and log in
2. Select ‘Saving & Investments’
3. Tap or click ‘(+) New’ next to ‘Composition’
4. Scroll down and select ‘Get a personal investment proposal’
Yes, it is. When working out your personal investment proposal, we factor in your investment profile, your financial situation and your knowledge and experience.