Has your family situation changed? Modify your details
In just a few clicks
Now there's no need to visit your branch to change your details. You can record your family situation via KBC Brussels Touch or KBC Brussels Mobile. It's quick and easy.
Advice tailored to your needs
This simple action enables us to provide you with advice that is tailored to your situation.
Are you single, cohabiting or married? Do you have children? Let us know your family situation in KBC Brussels Touch or KBC Brussels Mobile in just a few clicks and receive interesting benefits.
What are the benefits?
When you update your family situation, it gives us the opportunity to better tailor our offer to your specific needs.
- Want to give your new-born baby a good start by opening a savings account in their name?
- Is your teenage son or daughter ready for their own current account?
- Is your child old enough to start working?
- Are you looking for a bigger house now that child number three is on the way?
- Or are you looking for a smaller home because your children will soon be leaving the nest?
These are excellent reasons to keep us informed because this information will enable us to provide you, your partner and your family with even better service.
Register your baby or minor child
KBC Brussels Touch and KBC Brussels Mobile make it easy to quickly register your children with us and get our products and services in their name.
If you've already done so, you'll see some extra fields allowing you to apply for products or services on their behalf.