Sorry, this service isn’t available on Windows phones.
From now on, you can easily send important information by registered e-mail in KBC Brussels Mobile. Set up your e-mail in a few clicks and follow the status in your overview screen. Our partner IPEX will ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely. It couldn’t be easier!
Why would you send a registered e-mail?
Sending registered e-mails is safe and easy:
- The recipient’s e-mail address is all you need
- You receive a delivery receipt and you can track your e-mail in KBC Brussels Mobile
- You can be sure that everything runs smoothly and safely thanks to our partner IPEX
Moreover, a registered e-mail is often advisable if you want to send important information.
- Writing to your contractor
- Serving notice of default to parties failing to meet their payment obligations
- Cancelling your rent or reporting problems with your (rental) home
How do you send a registered e-mail?
What do you need?
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3/4G)
- KBC Brussels Mobile
Good to know:
- A registered e-mail costs 4.85 euro
- You can upload attachments up to 10 MB
- You can also take photos and upload them directly with your smartphone
- The recipient can either refuse or accept the registered e-mail and read it in their mailbox
- KBC Brussels works in association with IPEX for the processing of registered e-mails. IPEX specialises in sending electronically registered e-mails, among other things. KBC Brussels forwards the registered e-mails to IPEX, which in turn transmits them to the addressees.