Want to invest, but don’t have the time or desire to learn more about investing? We make it easy and do all the work for you.
Easily and entirely digitally
We'll ease the burden and help you step by step in KBC Brussels Mobile or KBC Brussels Touch. This way, you can arrange everything without leaving home.
For small amounts too
You can start with periodic amounts from as little as 25 euros, a lump-sum investment or both.
KBC Brussels Easy Invest Service makes investing easy
With KBC Brussels Easy Invest Service, we've poured the versatility of a traditional investment portfolio into an all-in-one investment solution. The underlying investments are actively managed, well-diversified and made worldwide.
Our team of specialist fund managers deals with this on a daily basis. They take the investment decisions within these funds. And when action is needed, they react quickly. This way, you benefit from the expertise of our experts, saving you time and energy.
What you get with Easy Invest Service
- We assess your personal situation and comfort zone in KBC Brussels Mobile or KBC Brussels Touch
- Based on that, we propose a sustainable all-in-one solution that ties in seamlessly with it
- Our specialist fund managers do the work for you, taking the investment decisions within the fund you've chosen
Easy Invest Service is a free service. So, you pay no extra charges on top of the usual fund entry charges and management fees.
Your finger on the pulse at all times
Thanks to KBC Brussels Touch and KBC Brussels Mobile, you're always kept updated on how your investments are doing. You get:
- A useful overview of how your fund is performing
- An annual report providing you with a clear view of the past year
- Newsflashes about the markets and how they impact your fund
- Invitations to webinars where we explain our approach and answer your questions
If you have any questions, you can always contact our experts at your branch or KBC Brussels Live.
*KBC Brussels Easy Invest Service is available for a defined selection of funds. A list is available from our advisers. You can invest in the form of an investment fund and/or a class 23 investment-type insurance policy. The term 'investment fund' refers to a sub-fund of an open-ended investment company under Belgian or Luxembourg law, or a mutual fund. Class 23 investment-type insurance (unit-linked life insurance) is the generic term given to life insurance in which the premiums are invested in one or more investment funds without any guarantee of a return. If these terms mean nothing to you, don't worry, your adviser will explain them to you in language you understand.