Potentially higher return
KBC-Life Solutions is an investment-type insurance product that is linked to one or several funds, which offers a potentially higher return.
Flexible investment and insurance
A total solution that allows you to simultaneously invest and insure, and build up potential assets at your own pace.
Useful for inheritance planning
You decide who will receive the capital upon your death.
What is KBC-Life Solutions?
A flexible formula that combines the benefits of life insurance and an investment. This offers you the possibility of a potentially higher return, but of course that is not without risk.
And because KBC-Life Solutions is a class 23 investment-type insurance product, you can also designate a specific beneficiary. For example, you could leave the money to your grandchildren.
How does it work?
With KBC-Life Solutions you can choose from a wide range of investment funds without a maturity date or capital protection. The return therefore depends on the investment results.
Good to know
There is no capital protection or a guaranteed return, as a result of which the value of the reserve may fluctuate over time. If you take out this insurance, you'll bear the entire financial risk.
Enjoy total flexibility
- No minimum initial investment
Everything depends on your specific situation
- Invest in one or alternatively in several funds
You decide how your payment is distributed among the selected funds (taking account of your risk profile).
- You decide how much you pay in and when
Either as a lump-sum, or in the form of regular payments
- Withdraw your accrued reserve free of charge and at any time
You have the option of paying your KBC Brussels non-life insurance premiums with your deposits in KBC-Life Solutions. This means that you don't have to set aside the money for those premiums in a current account or savings account, where it will generate hardly any return due to the low interest rate. In addition, you'll no longer have to worry about the admin involved with making these payments.
Upon your death, the money you invest in a class 23 life insurance product can swiftly be made available to a beneficiary you designated.
In addition, you can also save on inheritance tax by using a class 23 life insurance product to bequeath some of your assets to your grandchildren upon your death.
What does KBC-Life Solutions cost?
|Entry charges||2.5% on each deposit|
|Management fee||An annualised management fee of between 0.20% – 0.85%, depending on the underlying funds. The insurance company reserves the right to adjust the management fee for the investment fund
|Insurance tax||2% on each deposit for residents of Belgium|
|Withholding tax||Under the current tax regime, you are not subject to withholding tax if you withdraw your reserve|
More things you need to know
- This product is governed by the laws of Belgium.
- Term: indefinite. The insurance ends on the death of the insured person.
- KBC-Life Solutions is a registered investment-type insurance product that offers various investment options. The current offering comprises a broad range of open-ended, class 23 investment funds. It is a product provided by KBC Insurance NV – Professor Roger Van Overstraetenplein 2 – 3000 Leuven – Belgium.
- Your intermediary is the first point of contact for any complaints you may have. If no agreement can be reached, please contact KBC Brussels Complaints Management: Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0800 62 084 (free of charge), tel. + 32 78 15 20 45 (charges apply), fax + 32 16 86 30 38. If you cannot find a suitable solution, you can contact the Insurance Ombudsman Service: de Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com, www.ombudsman.as. This does not affect your legal rights