This page is intended for professionals and intermediaries acting on behalf of expats.If you’d like to open an expat account at KBC Brussels in your own name without using an intermediary, click here.
Send your documents in an e-mail
Please e-mail us the supporting documents
- Clear copy of both sides of the identity card or a copy of the passport
- Copy of the employment contract in Belgium or an employer’s certificate
- Official proof of residence (utility bill, for example) pending a Belgian address
- Copy of a tenancy contract in Belgium if already applicable
- If the candidate expat comes from a country outside the EU, you need to include the necessary legal documents as well (work permit Annex 46 and Visa).
If you click the link below, an e-mail will open in your mail application. Add your supporting documents as attachments and click ‘Send’ (one file per supporting document!)
Didn’t the e-mail open automatically? Send an e-mail manually to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary supporting documents in attachment, stating the surname and first name of the candidate expat in the subject of your mail.
An expat specialist at KBC Brussels will then contact you to complete your application and confirm that everything is in order. If so, your candidate expat can pick up their bankcards at their KBC branch as soon as they arrive in Belgium!
Do you need to register several expats?
If you would like to register another expat, go back to the registration form and complete the same steps again.
If you have more than three expats to register, please use the telephone appointment system below and we will call you back at your convenience to help you:
Any other questions?
Ask one of our expat specialists at KBC Brussels Live!