What is bicycle leasing?
It's like a "company bike": your employer puts a bike at your disposal for your commute and business trips. Rather than buying the bicycle, the company rents it with a service and ensures it, which guarantees its smooth operation.
Your company does not yet offer company bikes? Talk about KBC Brussels Bicycle Leasing to your boss!
3 good reasons to choose bike leasing in Brussels
- Your bicycle is always in perfect condition, and fully insured.
- You get a wide choice from top brands and bicycle accessories.
- On the way to work you leave the traffic jams behind. A real asset in Brussels!
How it works?
KBC Brussels Bicycle Leasing is a leasing formula reserved for companies wishing to make bicycles available to their employees. Such a formula is only possible from a minimum of 5 leased bicycles.
The company lease top-brand bicycles for a period of 36 months from our carefully chosen network of professional bicycle dealers. At the end of the contract, the company hands the bicycle back or buys it at market value.
Apart from the financing, the fixed monthly lease payment includes the following services:
- Maintenance package tailored to your usage requirements and bike
- Casco+ insurance for damage and theft
- Assistance 24/7 in the event of sudden immobilisation of the bicycle.
Whatever you're looking for
Folding bike, electric bicycle or racing bike? Whatever you need, you will find it at KBC Brussels Bicycle Leasing. There’s a bicycle for everyone:
- Racing bicycles
- All-terrain bicycles
- Trekking bicycles
- Delivery bicycles
- Folding bicycles
- Electric bikes (maximum speed 25 km/h) with pedal assistance
- High speed bikes (maximum speed 45 km/h) with pedal assistance (speed pedelecs)
Interested in a company bike ?
Talk about KBC Brussels Bicycle Leasing to your boss! That is healthy mind and healthy body! And did you know that in Brussels, bicycles are faster than cars? The average speed of a car in the city is 11 km/h. With a bike, even if you are a beginner, you easily reach 15 km/h!