Financial news now literally in your pocket
- Free articles from De Tijd and KBC's experts
- All economic articles from VRT NWS
- Approximately 10 new articles per day (just enough and not too many)
- No registration or subscription required
Each day, we provide you with an overview of compelling financial news articles in KBC Brussels Mobile. Whether we realise it or not, the economy has an impact on all our lives.
Free financial news
Read articles by De Tijd and our own KBC experts for free, directly in KBC Brussels Mobile. We also provide you with all economic articles from VRT NWS. With some 10 new articles each day, you'll have enough reading material to keep you up to date with what's going on in the financial world.
Get reading right away
This additional service is currently available to anyone with a KBC Brussels account. You don't need to register or take out a subscription to gain access to the articles. Just log in to KBC Brussels Mobile and the latest articles will be waiting for you in your start screen.
If you can't find the articles, simply follow these steps:
1. Open KBC Brussels Mobile and tap ‘Additional services’
2. Go to ‘Leisure’ and tap ‘Financial news’
Enjoy the read!
Got a question?
Check out our frequently asked questions.