Get started with Deals
Terms & conditions
We use your personal details to ensure you receive a personalised offering. That's why you must be over 18 years of age to activate KBC Deals.
You also need to hold a current account at KBC Brussels to receive your cashbacks.
How does KBC Deals work?
Open KBC Brussels Mobile
Tap 'More' in the start screen and then 'Deals'.
Activate your deals
Check out all the current deals and activate as many of your favourite ones as you like. There is no limit. In fact, new deals are regularly added.
Shop and automatically redeem your deal
Pay online or in the high street through KBC Brussels (debit card, credit card, KBC Brussels Mobile, Payconiq, etc.). No need for any discount codes or vouchers.
On the first business day of the month, your cashbacks will be credited automatically to the account you paid with or the account your credit card is linked to. See how much you've saved on the 'Cashbacks' tab. It’s as simple as that!
In which way can I make payment?
You can redeem deals if you pay online or in the shop using a means of payment from KBC Brussels. It could be a (shared) debit card, a credit card, KBC Brussels Mobile, or Payconiq, for instance. Whatever is most convenient for you!
All our means of payment for businesses are also compatible with the deals scheme.
As the name suggests, cashback means 'getting money back'. It is not an immediate discount, but an amount you get back after purchasing a product or service.
A cashback from KBC Brussels Deals can be either a fixed amount or a percentage of the total purchase amount. In some cases, a minimum purchase amount applies.
When do I receive my cashbacks?
On the first business day of the month. They are credited to
the (joint) account you paid with or the (joint) account your credit
card is linked to.
My cashbacks aren't appearing in KBC Brussels Mobile
- Check to see whether you made your purchase in a participating shop or online store
- Remember, if you buy something today, your cashback will appear in the overview tomorrow
- Check to see whether you activated the deal
- Check to see whether you made your purchase before the deal expired
- Check to see whether you paid for the purchase using a means of payment from KBC Brussels
- Check to see whether the purchase amount has been debited from your account
- Don't forget that if you paid with a credit card, it can take a bit longer to go through
If this still hasn't cleared things up for you, call the helpdesk
on 02 303 31 73 or send an e-mail to
My cashbacks haven't been paid
If you buy something at the end of the month, we might not be able to register your cashbacks right away. In that case, they will appear under 'Still to be received' and be paid the following month.
Deals that have disappeared from the overview
No longer see a deal in the overview?
- Deals are limited in time. As soon as a deal expires, it disappears from your overview and can no longer be used.
- Some deals can only be used a certain number of times. When you redeem an activated deal the maximum number of times, it disappears automatically from your overview.
Combining deals with other offers and promotions
KBC Deals are separate from any offers or promotions run by the retailers themselves. Therefore, you are free to combine all the benefits. Ka-ching!
What does KBC Brussels do with my personal details?
KBC Brussels only uses your details to show you deals that are tailored to your preferences. We do not share your data with the participating retailers.
Why do I get different deals than other people?
Some retailers choose to offer deals only to new customers, while others offer them solely to existing customers.
Your deals may also be shown in a different order than someone else's. That's because we rank them according to your personal details, among other things.
Help! My question isn't listed here.
If you have a specific question about Deals or want to know more about how cashbacks are paid, call the helpdesk on 02 303 31 73 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.