Advance in Current Account
- A simple solution to cater for changing working capital needs
- Payment deferral for your customers
- Digital management
With the KBC Brussels Investment Credit, you – as self-employed – can borrow money for large purchases (including real estate or a company car). Run a simulation and see your rate.
Line of Business Credit with Straight Loans
- Flexible use of your straight loan
- Certainty about the interest to be paid
- Full online management
Financial Leasing/Renting without Services
Full Service Car Leasing
Business Budget Facility
- Extra financial breathing space
- Interest is tax-deductible
- Apply for your cash reserve online now
Cash budget credit facility
Roll-Over Line of Credit
Ideal financing for energy-saving renovations to multi-owned buildings
Comparing credit for company cars
To find out which type of credit for company cars is best suited to your needs, check our handy comparison table to find out the differences between renting, leasing and investment credit.
Compare types of credit for business facilities
KBC can finance the equipment for your business in four ways. Find out which credit suits your plans.
Tax pre-payment plan
- Never forget to pre-pay your taxes again
- Take out your plan online
What types of credit can I use to finance my working capital?
You can channel additional funding into your commercial activities using straight loans, an advance in current account or the Business Budget Facility. Compare the different options in detail.
What types of credit can I use to buy real estate?
There are various funding solutions if you decide to build or buy a property in the name of your business. See our wide range of solutions.