Draw down credit using our digital apps
Would you like draw down investment credit or a straight loan using our digital channels?
1. Choose the credit you want to draw down
2. Select 'Draw down' in the details screen
3. Enter the amount to be drawn down
4. If you're drawing down investment credit, upload your proof of investment (invoice)
5. Add a short description to the proof
That's all you need to do to draw down your credit and put the funds on your account.
For investment credit, your completed drawdowns are arranged in date order. Adding your own description for each drawdown gives you a clear financial record of your project.
Do you have KBC Brussels Touch?
Do you work with the KBC Business Dashboard?
Remission of debt insurance
Protect your family or company with life insurance linked to your business credit facility. The full debt is waived if you die.