Draw down credit using our digital apps
Would you like draw down investment credit or a straight loan using our digital channels?
- Log in to KBC Brussels Mobile.
- Tap ‘My KBC’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Then select ‘Business’ at the top.
- Scroll to ‘Loans’ and tap ‘View all business loans’.
- Choose the borrower whose loan you want to see or for whom your want to draw on a loan facility.
- If you can draw on the loan facility for the selected borrower, you will see a ‘Draw down your loan’ button (tap this button).
- Follow the steps.
That's all you need to do to draw down your credit and put the funds on your account.
For investment credit, your completed drawdowns are arranged in date order. Adding your own description for each drawdown gives you a clear financial record of your project.
Do you have KBC Brussels Touch?
Do you work with the KBC Business Dashboard?
Remission of debt insurance
Protect your family or company with life insurance linked to your business credit facility. The full debt is waived if you die.
Roll-Over Line of Credit
- Finance commercial investments
- Draw it down when liquidity needs arise
- Interest rate fixed for each drawdown