The installation and use of this app are free. When you use KBC Brussels Business on your mobile phone operator's paid network, additional operator fees may apply.
1. Is KBC Brussels Business free?
2. What do I need to start using KBC Brussels Business?
3. Which device do I need to use the KBC Brussels Business app (system requirements)?
The app can be installed on the following devices:
- Apple iPhone 4 or later running iOS 9 or higher
- Fourth-generation smartphone running Android 4.2 or higher
4. Can I use KBC Brussels Business on several devices?
No you can't. You can only register as a user on one device.
5. What do I do if I am unable to activate the KBC Brussels Business app?
Your company's KBC Brussels Business Dashboard administrator has to request codes for you so that you can activate the app on your smartphone.
6. If I have the app installed on a single device, can I share it with several users?
Yes, you can. See how to get started with KBC Brussels Business for the activation process that each user then needs to follow. Every user can log in with the PIN and then log off (on the same device). You can also save several user profiles on the same device to allow all users to log in and use the app easily.
7. Can I terminate the KBC Brussels Business app for a certain user?
The KBC Brussels Business Dashboard administrator can deny users access to the app. When that happens, the user in question will no longer be able to log in on the app. To do this, go to ‘Administration’ and ‘Manage users’. Select the user and then ‘Terminate KBC Brussels Business’.
8. If I get a new device, can I still use the app?
If you had already installed the KBC Brussels Business app on a device and you are now using a new one, you'll have to activate the app again on your new device. For a reminder of how to do this, see how to get started with KBC Brussels Business.
9. My smartphone that had the KBC Brussels Business app installed has been lost or stolen. What now?
If your device has been stolen or lost, call the emergency number 0800 65 65 0 as quickly as possible to block your KBC Brussels Business contract. If you want to use KBC Brussels Business again afterwards, you will have to follow the activation and registration procedure again as described on our ‘Getting started with KBC Brussels Business’ page.
10. I have downloaded KBC Brussels Business and I am now being asked to enter a user ID and a QR code, which I don't have. Where can I find these?
Your company's KBC Brussels Business Dashboard administrator will see to it that you are registered for KBC Brussels Business.
- After receiving your user ID in their 'Reports' facility, they forward it to you.
- You will be sent your QR activation code either to your own 'Reports' facility in the Business Dashboard or to your personal postal address. Your administrator chooses the method of delivery when registering your details in the Business Dashboard.
11. I am being asked to choose a PIN. Can I use letters and numbers for the PIN?
The login PIN for KBC Brussels Business must consist of five digits. Letters are not permitted.
12. I forgot my PIN/ my PIN has been blocked. What now?
Contact your Business Dashboard administrator, who can request new activation codes for you so that you can set a new PIN. They can request it in the ‘Administration’ menu. Go to ‘Manage users’, select the user and then ‘Forgotten PIN’ and ‘Need a new PIN for KBC Brussels Business?’
13. How do I change my PIN?
Use your current PIN to log on to the KBC Brussels Business app and go to 'More' in the menu bar. Then tap 'Profile' and 'Change PIN'.
14. When an account is removed or added in KBC Brussels Business Dashboard, will this also happen automatically in the KBC Brussels Business app?
Yes, all accounts are the same in KBC Brussels Business Dashboard and the KBC Brussels Business app.
15. Can I make a transfer with the KBC Brussels Business app if the beneficiary has not yet been entered in the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard?
You can enter a beneficiary's details manually when entering your transfer instructions in KBC Brussels Business. Note: these details will not be saved with your other beneficiary details.
16. Can I still cancel payments with an execution date in the future that have been entered with the KBC Brussels Business app?
Yes, you can. Open the app and go to your transactions to be carried out at a future date, tap the transaction to get its details and then cancel the transfer in the details screen.