What you need for KBC Brussels Business
To use our app for business banking, all you need is:
- Access to the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard. If you use KBC Brussels Touch, you can manage your accounts on your smartphone with KBC Brussels Mobile.
- A smartphone (iOS or Android)
- A smartphone that meets the system requirements
- Internet access on your smartphone
* You must be registered as a user in your company's Business Dashboard to receive approval. If you have not been registered, the administrator can add you as a user (using your client number and name).
1. Register for KBC Brussels Business
Registering for KBC Brussels Business can be done in the Business Dashboard. Your company's Business Dashboard administrator is the only person who can register you.
Select ‘Administration’ in the Business Dashboard, then ‘Manage users’, ‘Select user’ and 'Add application’. Your administrator can then add a KBC Brussels Business user and request your activation codes.
2. Receive the necessary activation codes
When your administrator requests your activation codes in the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard, your user ID will be sent immediately to their ‘Reports’ facility.
We will send you the QR code for activating the app. When registering your details, the administrator indicates how you are to receive these activation codes:
- In your ‘Reports’ facility in your Business Dashboard
- By post to your personal address (takes a maximum 10 days)
3. Download the KBC Brussels Business app
Once you have the activation codes, you can download the app.
Download KBC Brussels Business to your smartphone
5. Get started!
Once you have installed the app, enter your user ID and scan the QR code to activate it. You can then set a 5-digit PIN of your own choosing.
Tip: You and several colleagues can use KBC Brussels Business on the same device. When one person logs off and closes the app, another can log in (each person has to use his or her own PIN).