This section is currently being translated. Many articles will be added here regularly. Please feel free to revisit this page. In the meantime, if you wish, you can consult our articles on business creation in French or Dutch (use the language choice at the top left of this page).
How to become self-employed?
- Is your project feasible?
- Sole-trader business or company?
- What administrative steps to take?
Clearly map out your business idea
- Clearly map out your business idea
- With the Business Model Canvas
- Download free example
How do I start out as self-employed in a secondary occupation?
- What are the conditions?
- What are the costs involved?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages?
How much can I borrow and do I need to have my own starting capital?
How much you can borrow depends on how much of your own funds you can invest, but above all on how much you can repay.