Welcome to the administrator page of the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard
The KBC Brussels Business Dashboard is an ideal tool for your company
and your banking and insurance matters. As an administrator, there are
many things you can register or change to tailor the Business
Dashboard perfectly to the needs of your company, thus ensuring 24/7
The KBC Brussels Business Dashboard: efficient, customised, flexible and highly secure
• A single efficient platform for your day-to-day business
banking and access to business-related insurance matters
• Customisable to your preferences
• Autonomy and flexibility: ensuring 24/7 continuity of your business banking and business-related insurance matters
• Secure access tailored to your company
Your Business Dashboard has been updated with many new features
As an administrator, you have more powers. This gives you
more autonomy and the freedom to respond more quickly and
flexibly to changes in your organisation and the management of
business banking and insurance matters.
To further improve efficiency for you, your Business Dashboard has been updated with a brand-new administration portal.
You can read all about the convenient new administrator features below.
1. More powers for administrators
What new powers do I have as an administrator?
• From now on, all administrators will have more autonomy and
freedom to adjust a number of administrative tasks quickly and
flexibly, directly in the dashboard
• As an administrator in the KBC Business Dashboard, you can now designate or remove new administrators
• We do everything possible to ensure that requests and activations are processed digitally as much as possible, and to limit the number of signatures needed for approval, enabling a more efficient process
2. A convenient administration portal with all your administrator features
From now on, administrators have the convenience of all features
being combined in a single, easy-to-use administrator portal:
What administrators can now do:
* Manage users:
How do I add new users?
Does your company already use the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard and
one of the underlying apps, such as KBC Brussels Online for Business,
Go&Deal, e-DocBox, or ComFin Touch? If a new employee wants to
start using these apps, you – in your capacity as an administrator –
can personally manage this in the administration portal.
• Is the employee already known to KBC Brussels?
The new user can start using the Business Dashboard as soon as you have submitted the request.
• New: Is the employee not yet known to KBC Brussels?
No problem! From now on, you can also add new users of this kind. They can then complete the request digitally by confirming a number of details. Its quick, easy and completely secure.
Can I change a user’s security method?
As an administrator, you can assign a customised security method to a
new user. You can also assign a different security method to an
To which apps can I grant users online access?
You can grant users access to KBC Brussels Online for Business,
Go&Deal, eDocBox, Flexims, Invest for Business, ComFin Touch, and
KBC Brussels Business.
Can I remove users from the Business Dashboard?
Yes, you can also remove users.
* Manage apps in the administration portal:
Which apps can I request, and where?
You can quickly request all apps online in your administration portal
in the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard. The request and approval process
for Go&Deal, eDocBox, Flexims, KBC Brussels Invest for Business,
ComFin Touch and KBC Brussels Business is also entirely digital, which
means the branch does not have to get involved.
Can I add companies to an app in the Business Dashboard?
• New: You can now add new companies to the app. The place to
do it is your administration portal.
• You also have the freedom to add a new company that is not named in the Business Dashboard agreement. The legal representatives of the new company will, of course, also need to sign the agreement. That's possible too, but then you'll need the Corporate Centre to assist you.
Can I add a new, additional administrator to apps?
New: If you are an administrator, you can use the portal to add an
additional administrator to an app.
They will also have administrator powers for the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard and will also be able to perform administrative tasks with increasing autonomy in their administration portal
* Check powers of attorney for accounts in the administration portal:
Can I look up who has a power of attorney for an account?
• New: Now, all KBC Brussels Online for Business administrators can
easily search for and view powers of attorney directly from their
administration portal in the
KBC Brussels Business Dashboard.
• A convenient filter function allows you to quickly and easily search by power of attorney holder or account.
And that's not all: you can also grant other Online for Business users access to this feature, so be sure that employees who may find it useful are aware of it.
• If you want this feature to be extended to include the ability to also manage powers of attorney, please contact your KBC Brussels Corporate Centre. They will be happy to tell you everything you need to know about the free e-powers of attorney app, which allows you to view, update and delete powers of attorney online, in real-time and in a completely secure environment.
* Request certificates:
Which certificates can I request via the Business Dashboard?
• Certificate attesting to the identity of the account holder
• Industrial accidents certificate
• Internal health & safety annual report
• Certificate of customer standing
• Auditor's certificate
* A few additional benefits…
As an administrator, you can also conveniently manage business
Another feature is the option to create a link to your accounting software.
More information on how to use the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard to
efficiently manage your business banking and insurance matters is
available on this page:
How do you want to bank on your tablet?
One format fits all
- Universal format
- Faster entry and processing
- Additional advice included
If you want your clients to pay by direct debit, you can make it happen in KBC Brussels Online for Business
- Get paid automatically
- Manage your mandates using Online for Business
- Create files for your receivables with ease