You've likely already thought about saving money for your retirement. It makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider the tidy tax break it also gives you every year. So what are you waiting for? Open our KBC Brussels Mobile app and get saving for your pension in just a few steps. It's faster and easier than ever before!
Follow these 5 easy steps
- Open the KBC Brussels Mobile app and go and go to 'Savings' (beside the piggy bank icon at the bottom of your screen) and then tap 'Tax-efficient savings and investment'.
- Tap the plus symbol for ‘New tax-efficient product’ first and then ‘Pricos’.
- Get the relevant details of the pension savings fund you're buying into and read them carefully before tapping 'Open'.
- Set up a standing order to save for your pension if you wish, indicating for how much, when it is to be paid and from which account.
- Check your application details you're then shown, tap on to see details of the pension savings fund and read them carefully, confirm, sign...
…and you're done!
Tip: Save 80 euros a month by standing order to reach 960 euros and get the full tax break available.
How much to save
Check how much you can set aside each month. If you can do without some of that for a long time, you might want to consider putting it into a pension savings fund. With us, you can save from as little as 10 euros a month towards your pension.
30% tax relief
You get 30% of the amount you deposit back in tax the following year. This year, you can declare up to 960 euros in your tax return as pension savings, 288 euros of which you'll get back.
How to save the full tax-deductible amount
Our KBC Brussels Mobile app shows you your pension savings and lets you see at a glance how much you still need to pay in to get the maximum tax relief available for this year.