Tired of having to rummage around to find your card reader? Batteries dead right when you want to make a transfer? Just can’t be bothered entering all those codes? Make life easier for yourself with our KBC Brussels Sign app! Once activated on your phone, it's all you need to access KBC Brussels Touch and KBC Brussels Invest.
Bye-bye card reader
With our KBC Brussels Sign app, there's no more need for a card reader to log in to KBC Brussels Touch and KBC Brussels Invest apps.
It even lets you log in securely over an unsecured Wi-Fi network.
Easy to use
Once activated, KBC Brussels Sign is the easiest way to log in to KBC Brussels Touch and KBC Brussels Invest.
Install our KBC Brussels Sign app now
Download KBC Brussels Sign
What is KBC Brussels Sign?
It's our smartphone app that lets you log in to a number of our digital services (KBC Brussels Touch, KBC Brussels Invest and KBC Brussels Online for Business) and sign transactions on a PC.
It's already conveniently built in to our Mobile app, easily accessible from its login screen using the 'Sign using KBC Brussels Sign' feature. That's alongside the other great features right at your fingertips from the moment you log in to our Mobile app, which together let you:
- Withdraw money using MobileCash
- Pay in highstreet and online stores using MobilePay
- Log in to KBC Brussels Touch and sign transactions using our Sign app
Getting started with KBC Brussels Sign
- Install our KBC Brussels Mobile app if you don't have it already
- Open the Mobile app
- Tap 'Sign using KBC Brussels Sign'
- Get taken to your app store to install our KBC Brussels Sign app
2. Activate your KBC Brussels Sign app
- Start the app and follow the on-screen instructions
- Accept the applicable regulations and confirm your registration
- Set a five-digit code for your KBC Brussels Sign app
- Start using the app
- Go to the KBC Brussels Touch or KBC Brussels Invest login screen on your computer and select your username[DS1]
- Select the 'sign' smartphone icon to log in using your KBC Brussels Sign app
- Take your smartphone, open your KBC Brussels Mobile app and tap 'Sign usingKBC Brussels Sign'
- Log in, scan the QR code and enter your KBC Brussels Sign app code
- Get logged in to KBC Brussels Touch or KBC Brussels Invest and you're off
- Confirm transactions the same way
If you don't have our KBC Brussels Mobile app yet, you'll need to register using your bank card and card reader the first time you go to use it.
Logging in and signing transactions has never been easier with our KBC Brussels Sign app. It's good for the environment too, as less card reader use means less batteries.
Your card reader can take a well-earned break, but don't get rid of it yet. You may need to use it now and again like when you change phones.
If your hire car is damaged or stolen,
Rent a shared bike fast
- Find a nearby bike rental point on the map
- Select a bike supplier
- Order your day pass
- Pay right from
KBC Brussels Mobile