From city trips to your favourite summer festivals, there are loads of times when you’ll want to have cash on you. Not something you want to have to pay extra for. With our KBC Brussels Plus Account for under-25s, you won’t have to. It gives you lots of great free benefits compared to our KBC Brussels Basic Account. Make cash withdrawals in Belgium and the rest of Europe, get a second debit card and bank with the help of our K'Ching and KBC Brussels Mobile apps – all for free!
Free of charge
If you're under 25, you can get a KBC Brussels Plus Account for free.
Bank on your PC, tablet and smartphone
Check your bank balance, transfer money and do lots more besides – anytime, anywhere.
Personalised bank card
As a younger account holder with us, you can personalise your bank card with a favourite photo twice a year – totally free of charge.
Why go for a young person’s account?
Forget cheap current accounts – get one for free!
Our young person’s account includes:
- Two debit cards (+ replacement)
- Online banking on your PC, laptop or tablet with KBC Brussels Touch
- Mobile banking on your phone with our KBC Brussels Mobile and K'Ching apps
- Cash withdrawals over the counter and from other banks’ ATMs
- Payments in almost any shop, filling station or restaurant and on virtually any website
- Transfers to your own or others’ accounts (with instant transfers to another KBC Brussels account)
Pay right from your phone
Take your first steps in managing your money on your phone with help from our friendly robot banking buddy, K’Ching. Make your K'Ching app your own with lots of cool skins to choose from. Move to full-on mobile banking and do even more with our KBC Brussels Mobile app if you’re more advanced. Get both apps for free.
Install our K'Ching or KBC Brussels Mobile app on your phone for benefits like the ability to:
- Buy snacks in supermarkets without small change on you using MobilePay* (just scan a QR code with your phone and you’re done)
- Withdraw cash from our ATMs without needing your debit card and its PIN using MobileCash*
- Hit the flicks with your friends and easily pay back whoever pays everyone in to the film on the spot using our K'Ching or KBC Brussels Mobile.
*Use MobilePay and MobileCash with our K'Ching or KBC Brussels Mobile.
Our spending limits for young people aged between 10 and 17 differ from those applying to adults. If you’re under 18, your parents manage how much you can spend. Over-18s are subject to our standard KBC Brussels Bank Card limits which you can easily change yourself using our KBC Brussels Touch, KBC Brussels Mobile or K'Ching apps.
|Daily limit for cash withdrawals
||120 euros||500 euros|
|Weekly limit for cash withdrawals
||900 euros||5,000 euros|
|Weekly limit for payments
||900 euros||2,500 euros|
Get that little bit extra
Once you've turned 18 and start earning, you can opt for a KBC Brussels Plus Account including a credit card. And you can get the whole package at a great price, too. Interested? Compare all our cards.
Once you're over 18, you can use a young person's account to give you the option of temporarily overdrawing your account using the KBC Brussels Budget Facility.
Save and invest on your phone
- Start saving (for later)
- Get personal investment advice
- Bank from the comfort of home