Your personal relationship manager
You can make the right decisions at every stage of your life with the help of your relationship manager.
Expert advice helps you choose the right financing solutions and investments in order to achieve your projects.
Advice tailored to your needs
Together we'll look after the growth, transfer and protection of your assets.
Expert advice from your personal relationship manager
Your assets let you think big. But this presents you with choices throughout your life. A personal relationship manager helps you negotiate these decisions. We don't make them for you, but we can provide the pass that lets you score the goal yourself.
The relationship is based on trust, and your relationship manager will immerse themselves in your situation. They will get to know you and your family and understand what all of you need. Thanks to the know-how available at KBC Brussels you will gain more insight into the following.
- Managing your assets
- The right financing solutions in order to achieve your projects
- Legal support to help you transfer your assets more smoothly
- Insurance policies to provide you and your family with optimum protection
From complexity to clarity
Thanks to your personal relationship manager, you won't face all this on your own. And your relationship manager also has support. A team of experts in various fields provide clear language and options in complex affairs. These include taxation, retirement and inheritance planning, insurance analysis and international payments.
A bespoke service
An open discussion with occasional differences of opinion can really benefit your finances. This the rationale we use when working with you. You decide how closely we work together.
- What investments do you already have and where do you want to go with them?
- How much protection do you want for these investments?
- Do you want to invest a lot of your own time in monitoring them or would you rather take a step back?
- Active investment? Including shares?
- Do you want expert guidance when planning your retirement or inheritance matters?
What's your preferred way to invest?
- Your relationship manager and an expert team of investment specialists review your assets
- You receive easily understandable reports written in clear language, and strong visual analysis
- You receive personal recommendations on your investments and regular newsletters
- You receive guidance on legal and tax issues concerning your estate
- As a valued client, you will be treated to a special gift or package
Your relationship manager works closely with the Premium Banking equity strategist to help you in your choice of shares
- You get a 75 euro discount annually on your custody fee
- Your individual shares are monitored and you are informed of important stock market news
You can extend this advisory service by including the share positions you have built up via Bolero, the transaction module of KBC Brussels Securities.
Saving for your pension
KBC Brussels Invest for clients with product advice
- At-a-glance simplicity plus detail when you need it
- Stay updated on investment opportunities
- Get started with KBC Brussels Invest now