You choose the KBC Brussels repair network
- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Brussels Insurance agent to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Brussels Mobile app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC Brussels pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Brussels Insurance agent or or our call centre (016 24 24 24), or via our KBC Brussels Mobile app
- KBC Brussels pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Brussels Insurance agent
- KBC Brussels arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC Brussels does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
Breakdown assistance and assistance for your car
With KBC VAB Assistance cover you can always count on breakdown assistance and assistance if you’re involved in an accident or fall ill while travelling. For yourself as well as for your family.
What to do if your vehicle is stolen?
Has your car been stolen? Was it broken into? Discover what you need to do in order to report the theft.