You choose the KBC Brussels repair network
- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Brussels Insurance agent to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Brussels Mobile app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC Brussels pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Brussels Insurance agent or or our call centre (016 24 24 24), or via our KBC Brussels Mobile app
- KBC Brussels pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Brussels Insurance agent
- KBC Brussels arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC Brussels does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
Taking out a loan for a motor home
Simulate your motor-home loan online and work out your monthly instalments.
Mobility in Brussels
Tram or bike, taxi or metro: however you move around, we want to help with your mobility.
Step-by-step instructions if your vehicle is damaged
Damage to your car? These step-by-step instructions will quickly get you back on the road.