When you take out a home loan for building or renovating your home, you’ll want to be able to pay the numerous bills involved in the works as soon as you can.
Our Touch and Mobile apps let you easily draw down part of your home loan to make those payments. You can opt to:
- Have the amount paid to your account once it’s approved and pay the bill yourself
- Have the bill paid directly after the amount has been approved
If all the paperwork is in order, the amount will be made available the next banking day.
How does it work?
- Open our Touch app and select ‘Home’ followed by your home loan
Open our Mobile app and select ‘Home’ followed by your home loan and ‘Manage’
- Hit ‘New drawdown’
- Enter the amount you need (up to the full amount of the bill)
- Add your bills
- Opt to have your bills paid directly after the relevant amount has been approved (if you don’t want this, the amount is credited to your account and you pay the bills yourself)
- Sign your application digitally
We’ll check your application by the next banking day. Once approved, we’ll transfer the relevant amount to you.