KBC Brussels Mobile, the ideal way to set up your investment plan on the go. Do it by following the link below.
We make it easy to start up an investment plan with no need to visit your branch. KBC Brussels Mobile lets you set up an investment plan entirely online in 6 short steps.
Opening an investment plan on your smartphone in six steps
1. Log in to KBC Brussels Mobile
2. Set up your investment plan in one of three ways, depending on whether you have:
|No investments||Investments only||A savings account, pension savings fund and investment plan|
|Go to Investments||Go to Investments and tap New investment plan||Go to Investments and tap New savings or investment product|
3. Read the page and tap Next at the bottom
4. Read the information on your investment plan and tap Next at the bottom
5. Select for whom you’re setting up the investment plan and how much you want to invest each month
6. Sign using your PIN or fingerprint
The benefits of periodic investment
- You can invest just small amounts: from as little as 25 euros per deposit.
- At the investment journey's end, you have a chance that the return will be higher because you're investing over a longer period.
- Thanks to the monthly payments, you'll never miss out on the right entry time and, at poor times you'll only enter with a marginal amount.
- You avoid taking over-hasty decisions under the inspired by panic or covetousness.
- You invest in stocks or bonds at lower buying rates on average than with an ordinary investment.
Investing with little effort
With an investment plan, there's nothing more for you to concern yourself with. Each year, you automatically invest the amount that you yourself have chosen in your plan's investment fund. Keeping daily tabs on stock market prices. You can, but you don't have to.
Change your investment plan fast
Raise or lower the amount you’re investing and temporarily stop or restart your plan at any time.
Simply tap Manage in KBC Brussels Mobile to do it all right from your phone with the greatest of ease.