Make your claim
Make insurance claims with KBC Brussels Assist on your phone
Our free KBC Brussels Assist app lets you file car insurance claims with us right from your phone. Track your claim afterwards and select a repair service or even send us more details we need from you through the app.
Claim through your insurance agent or our call centre
- KBC Brussels Insurance agent
Your KBC Brussels Insurance agent will be happy to help you open a claim and guide you through the steps for having it settled.
Find your KBC Brussels Insurance agent.
- Call centre
If you can't reach your KBC Brussels Insurance agent or if you need immediate and urgent assistance with a claim, you can contact our call centre 24/7.
Provide your contact person with
- The completed European accident statement
- The number of the official police report
- A copy of your statement to the police
- Any documents proving the damage
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- If you didn't go to the emergency department then visit your general practitioner
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor's bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- If the accident happened on your way to and from work then inform your employer
Have you been summoned by the magistrate's court?
If so, send us
- A copy of the summons
- The name and address of your lawyer, if you have already chosen your lawyer
- A copy of the notification of the violation. You will receive these items by post after the violation has taken place
What to do if your vehicle is stolen?
Has your car been stolen? Was it broken into? Discover what you need to do in order to report the theft.
If your hire car is damaged or stolen,
KBC Brussels will reimburse the deductible on the hire car insurance policy.