Problems with KBC Brussels Online for Business? Discover our quick fixes.
1. Problem with the Card Reader for Windows 7 users
Windows has recently been updated. As a result, the KBC Brussels card
reader does not work for some users of KBC Brussels Online for Business.
The same applies for other connected USB devices.
2. Problem with KBC Brussels Online for Business in Internet Explorer 10 or 11
Running Internet Explorer 10 or 11 on Windows? If so, you first need to update the registry. That's easy to do using this tool.
3. KBC Brussels security software
If the download fails, right-click the link and select 'Save as'. Save the file on your computer and then run it.
KBC Brussels Online for Business Security
If you want your clients to pay by direct debit, you can make it happen in KBC Brussels Online for Business
- Get paid automatically
- Manage your mandates using Online for Business
- Create files for your receivables with ease