Due to use the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard for the first time? Welcome aboard! Log in on the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard with the KBC Brussels e-Business Card. If you haven't used this card before, you'll need to activate it first. That can be done in 3 steps.
Mac users should note that our e-Business Card currently only works on Windows. Don’t worry though. You can use our KBC Brussels Sign app instead for easy access to Business Dashboard on your mac.
Step 1: Activate your card reader
- Connect your computer to the Internet
- Check whether your computer meets our system requirements
- Connect your card reader to your computer by USB cable
- Let the card reader software install automatically. Start using your card reader once the software is installed.
Step 2: Install our free security software
We’ve developed security software to guarantee safe and secure online banking with us. It takes no more than 5 minutes to install and is completely free of charge. You won't be able to activate your card without this software.
- Make sure you’re using your computer as an administrator
- Hit ‘Download security software’ below
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Let the software install automatically
Step 3: Activate your card
- Open this page using Internet Explorer
- Get your
temporary password from the letter you just received
Contact your branch if your temporary password has expired or, if you’ve already changed your temporary password into a personal one, use that to activate your card. If you've entered the wrong PIN five times, your card becomes invalid for use. Apply for a new card in your KBC Brussels branch.
- Insert your KBC Brussels e-Business Card into your card reader
- Hit ‘Activate KBC Brussels e-Business Card’ below
- Follow the instructions. Log in to your KBC Brussels Business Dashboard
Once you’ve activated your card, you can log in to your KBC Brussels Business Dashboard. Simply follow the instructions.