Due to use the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard for the first time? Welcome aboard! Log in on the KBC Brussels Business Dashboard with the KBC Brussels e-Business Card. If you haven't used this card before, you'll need to activate it first. That can be done in 3 steps.
Mac users should note that our e-Business Card currently only works on Windows. Don’t worry though. You can use our KBC Brussels Sign for Business app instead for easy access to Business Dashboard on your mac.
Step 1: Activate your card reader
- Connect your computer to the Internet
- Check whether your computer meets our system requirements
- Connect your card reader to your computer by USB cable
- Let the card reader software install automatically. Start using your card reader once the software is installed.
Step 2: Install our free security software
We’ve developed security software to guarantee safe and secure online banking with us. It takes no more than 5 minutes to install and is completely free of charge. You won't be able to activate your card without this software.
- Make sure you’re using your computer as an administrator
- Hit ‘Download security software’ below
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Let the software install automatically
Step 3: Activate your card
- Open this page using Internet Explorer
- Get your temporary password from the letter you just received
Contact your branch if your temporary password has expired or, if you’ve already changed your temporary password into a personal one, use that to activate your card. If you've entered the wrong PIN five times, your card becomes invalid for use. Apply for a new card in your KBC Brussels branch.
- Insert your KBC Brussels e-Business Card into your card reader
- Hit ‘Activate KBC Brussels e-Business Card’ below
- Follow the instructions. Log in to your KBC Brussels Business Dashboard
Once you’ve activated your card, you can log in to your KBC Brussels Business Dashboard. Simply follow the instructions.
Stay in control on your phone
Want to keep tabs on your finances anytime, anywhere? Get our KBC Brussels Business app for your phone so you can check your KBC Brussels Business Dashboard on the go.
Go&Deal Pro guides and frequently asked questions
Have questions about Go&Deal Pro? Looking for guidance? Find answers in our frequently asked questions.